Easyguard Roof-Edge Protection System
Interclamp® Easyguard Roof-edge Protection System * PRICE ON APPLICATION* Easyguard is an Interclamp roof-edge protection system that is compiled of permanent freestanding handrai... read full description »
Interclamp® Easyguard Roof-edge Protection System *PRICE ON APPLICATION*
Easyguard is an Interclamp roof-edge protection system that is compiled of permanent freestanding handrails that are fixed to roof perimeters and the designation of access ways and fire escapes, suitable for both retrofit and new build.
Easyguard is non-penetrative, eliminating the risk of future leaks associated with penetrative systems and alleviating the need for weatherproofing around posts and associated costs. The system is flat footed and slides easily underneath rooftop obstructions, therefore providing minimal trip hazard.
Easyguard comes in a galvanised finish, however, powder coating is available in specific RAL Colours if requested.
- The base plates are fitted with bonded ribbed rubber mats, which include an EPDM foam infill. The foam infill reduces heat transfer to the membrane to reduce membrane degradation.
- Easyguard is adjustable by up to 250mm, and is levelled to the line of the building and against the falls of the roof, improving the aesthetics from ground level.
- The system is designed to BS/EN/SR 15 1988, and is compliant to BS6180 for maintenance use, BS6399 Part 2, BS EN 13374 Class A and CP3 wind loads.
- Easyguard can be installed in reverse for unobstructed walkways and can be terminated by wall fixings, 2m return ends, or suitable counterweights.
- New asphalt roofs may require tiles beneath base assemblies to prevent the system from sinking, with advice sought from your asphalt manufacturer.
- Heavier duty fixed rails can be designed to meet most loads and comply with BS6180.
- Fixed rails can be fixed to both vertical and horizontal faces of parapet walls or upstands for applications where a permanent free standing handrail will not suffice.
Other features of the Easyguard Roof Protection System include:
- Optimal protection of personnel
- Permenant and non-penetrative
- Free-standing or fixed systems
- Adjustable and adaptable
- Limited trip hazard
- Can be assembled in reverse for unobstructed walkways
- Galvanised finish with the option for powder coating
For full details on how the Interclamp Easyguard Roof Protection System can be applied to your specification please contact us.